If you are staying home instead of visiting family this Easter, consider these 3 Great Ways to Keep Celebrating with Family that HE IS RISEN!
1. Send a Box or Basket full of Goodies to your Family
- For the New Babies clothe the little ones in God's truth with our adorable I Am His infant short sleeve bodysuit/onesie. This bodysuit/onesie features lap shoulders to make it easier for the many times a day that baby's outfit needs to be changed.
For the Small Children over the age of 3, we have Crayon Rocks in a Box- 32 Color Crayon Rocks
- Non-toxic, all natural soy wax crayons in 32 colors: red, green, blue, egg yolk yellow, black, brown, orange, purple, pink, grass green, sky blue, sunshine yellow, gray, tan, peach, white, strawberry cream, honey wheat, gold, pumpkin spice, coffee, tree bark, cranberry, rose red, magenta, periwinkle, turquoise, aqua, spruce, autumn green, silver.
- Designed to strengthen the tripod grip muscles in young children and improve motor coordination.
- Crayon size is 1 1/4 x inch (Images may appear larger) Long lasting and durable. Although appearing smaller, volume is actually greater than major brand stick crayons. Size was carefully selected for the hands of young children!
- For the Teens we have Vera Bradley Splashes of Color for Spring, Christian coloring books, bible covers, magnets, and more!
- For Your Parents or Adult Family and Friends send Real Touch Tulips, Spring Light Up Glitter Lanterns, or Christian Candles to brighten their Spring. Designers are loving these beautiful tulips because they look soooo Real! We've had feedback from our Seasonal Glitter Lanterns with wonderful stories about how holding them, sitting with them, taking time to breathe and watch the delicate drift settle, gave many people a sense of soothing and calm.
2. Download a Google Video Chat App like What's App, Skype, Zoom, Duo, or just FaceTime your family with Facebook. These video calls are really worth figuring out even for the Technologically Challenged. Seeing their face, hearing their children squeal, there's just nothing like being able to see your family even from the comfort of your own home especially during times like we are facing right now. Make a point to connect.
3. Dinner at the Table Together: Make your family feel special even if you are celebrating with just you and your Husband. With my marriage, God comes first, then my Husband, then kids & family. Keeping your marriage bond healthy is healthy for the whole family. So whether you find yourself cooking a feast for 2 or cooking for your husband and your kids, that's just fine. It must be God's will at this time. We can help you set the table with tulips or add the extra touch of bunny decor to make it special. Just pick up the phone and call us 10 am - 4 pm Monday - Saturday for any help with decorating your space for Easter this year. He is Risen!
At Treehouse Gift & Home, we can help you celebrate Easter even from a distance. Please call us if you need help with Easter gifts or decor. That's what we're here for!