Angel of Mine
- Sentiment on enclosure card: ”Angel of Mine". Enclosure card included in box for gift-giving.
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree® piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- Willow Tree® is an intimate line of figurative sculptures that speak in quiet ways to heal, comfort, protect and inspire. Sculptures communicate through gesture… to represent an emotion or mark a memory.
- Since 1999, Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree®, her line of carved, figurative sculptures.
A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new babies, new families… and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child… Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only… a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Each piece is designed to be open to interpretation from the viewer. “Willow Tree isn’t so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion, or it marks a memory.” –Susan Lordi. A gift of Willow Tree® communicates beyond words.