As COVID-19 continues to change the way we operate, people are looking for ways to easily and safely clean surfaces and items that they use daily while out in public. Unlike the body, tech devices and objects like your purse, keys or steering wheel cannot be washed to get rid of microbes. Ultraviolet (UV) light technology can be used to help sanitize products. UV lights promise to get rid of 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, molds and germs on household items or personal tech devices. The UV light works by penetrating the surface area of the object where the coverage is dependent on the distance from which you hold the light to the surface of the object. The recommended distance is less than 2 inches and kills in 6 minutes. This device provide a chemical free and convenient way to sanitize objects when going out in the general public.
- Compact and portable making it perfect for travel, work or running errands with on-the-go protection
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, molds and other pathogens.
- Easy to use, simply hold UVC light up to object at a distance of 2 inches for 6 minutes an area for optimal results and quick sanitation
- Chemical and odor free cleaning solution
- Press down for 2 seconds to open and close device
- Internal detector will shut off UVC light when it faces upwards for safety precaution, must be facing down on an object to activate
- Uses USB for power
- Caution: Do not expose eyes and skin to UVC light and keep away from Children and pets
Dimensions: 5.19"W x 1.25"H x 0.63"D